Basking in the turquoise waters of the South Ari Atoll and within easy reach of some of the Maldives’ top coral and diving spots, the Centara Grand Island is reached via a 25-minute seaplane flight from Malé. With an extensive choice of beachfront and over-water accommodation, the resort also boasts the prestigious Island Club with its own exclusive swimming pool. Recreation facilities are extensive and include a dive centre, water sports, kayaks, sailing, windsurfing, tennis and volleyball. A wide range of excellent restaurants are complemented by two bars, one of which is over-water and the ideal place to relax and unwind with a cocktail. Please note transfers are compulsory for this property, you will need to click the transfer tab and follow the relevant process.
ALL INCLUSIVE INFORMATION
All guests at Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives receive the Ultimate All Inclusive package, including:
- Daily Champagne buffet breakfast
- A choice of lunch and dinner venues including Reef Restuarant, Azzuri Mare and Lotus Restaurant
- Afternoon tea and afternoon children's ice cream station
- Pre dinner cocktails and tapas
- All day soft drinks and mineral water
- Open bar service including house pouring brands, cocktails of the day, house white, red, and sparkling wines, house beer brands, soft drinks, tea, coffee and juices between 10:00 a.m. and midnight daily
- mini-bar replenished daily
- Spa Cenvaree credit of $100USD per adult per day (cannot be accumulated)
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports and snorkling equipment
SPORTS & LEISURE
Located in the middle of the world's finest coral & diving spots in the beautiful Indian Ocean, the resort offers a variety of water sport activities including windsurfing, kayaking, boating and fishing.
The SPA Cenvaree oceanfront village offers a unique and luxurious venue for traditional aromatherapy and therapeutic massages and treatments together with the resorts beauty treatment salon.
An extensive Kids Club service is provided and daily activity program is offered between 2 venues: Camp Safari and E-Zone for ages 4 - 9 and 10 - 17 respectively.
Activities and Services:
• Beach front swimming pool, Island Club pool, children pool, and other aquatic activities
• Dive and Water Sports Centre (including sailing, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, and other water sport activities)
• Dive School
• Leisure boats for hire
• SPA Cenvaree
• Sports & Fitness Centre including tennis court, volleyball court, and other recreational facilities
• Kids Club - Camp Safari & E-Zone
DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
A melting pot of Asian and Western cuisines, the Reef restaurant features expansive buffets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, offering a variety of dishes to suit all tastes. From the authentic Indian tandoor oven to the fiery wok, our buffets feature numerous live cooking stations, ensuring that food is interactive, exciting, and freshly cooked.
Guests are invited to sample the very best of genuine Thai food overlooking the lotus pond in an aura of tranquility second to none. For those a little more hands-on with their food, purpose built cooking studio allows guests to join the chefs where they can learn the secrets of preparing a stunning Thai meal.
This restaurant brings Italian ‘dolce vita’ to the Island. Enjoy a perfectly cooked meal in a stunning setting over the azure sea. Enjoy fresh seafood platters, antipasto with fine Italian cured meats and delightful selection of chargrilled entrees and sinful desserts.
One of the most impressive of its kind in the Maldives, this is much more than a bar. It is an entertainment complex which is the focal point on the island where guests can come for a variety of activities, from enjoying a glass of wine from the impressive wine cellars or shooting pool on one of the Billiard tables.
Situated over the house lagoon and adjacent to "Azzuri Mare", the Aqua Bar is the perfect retreat for guests seeking a little more peace and solitude. Whether it be for a refreshing fruit juice during the day or perhaps a pre dinner cocktail while the sun’s setting paints the skies above the Indian Ocean.
An exclusive club lounge offering continental and a la carte breakfast, mid-day snacks, afternoon tea, cocktail hours, chocolates and cordials for all Club guests. The exclusive Island Club offers the well traveled holiday maker personalized service and comfort throughout their stay. Get in touch with home, associates or check up on email in a comfortable and pleasant lounge or at the Club Bar.
Offering a vast selection of dishes with a cross selection from all hotel outlets as well as a large variety of wines served by the glass. Find everything from movie snacks to elaborate meals, whatever the occasion calls for. Please note: in-villa dining is not included within the all-inclusive meal plan.