Bordered by the huge sweep of Belle Mare sands on the east coast of Mauritius, the Veranda Palmar provides the finest setting for the perfect beach holiday. The beautiful golden sands play host to numerous water sports including kayaks, windsurfing, glass-bottom boat trips and snorkelling equipment all provided free of charge. This small hotel creates a relaxed and intimate mood with a mini-gym and massage room providing an alternative to the many beach attractions. Dining in the hotel’s only restaurant takes place around the charming swimming pool, while regular entertainment livens up the tropical evenings.
All rooms offer 36-38sqm of space and will sleep 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years old) or 1 teenager (up to 17 years old), or 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child (under 12 years old) plus 1 infant.
All rooms feature:
• air-conditioning • mini-bar • satellite TV • direct dial telephone • tea and coffee-making facilities • electronic safe • hair dryer • furnished balcony or terrace with garden, pool, or sea views
ALL INCLUSIVE INFORMATION
"Pocket Free" All Inclusive includes:
- Daily breakfast buffet (07h00-10h00) + daily dinner (19h00-22h00 / buffet or table d'hôte) at the main restaurant.
- Buffet lunch at main restaurant.
- Soft drinks/ juice/mineral water/local beers, house wine by the glass - available at the bar from 11h00 to 23h00.
- A picnic box will be available for guests leaving the resort for the day.
- Land and water sports (as described on hotel’s fact sheet).
*Cocktails, Liquors/spirits, Tea/coffee in room are not included.
*As from 1st November12: there is the addition of 5 alcoholic cocktails (rum based) and included locally-bottled spirits (whisky, gin, vodka, etc...) in the Pocket Free All Inclusive package
The 'Timomo & Friends Kids Club welcomes children aged between 4 and 12 years. Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily under supervision and children’s menus are available on request. Opening hours (daily): 8:30am – 4:00pm.
DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT
Overlooking the pool, the Hibiscus offers an à la carte or buffet menu with vegetarian options available. Seating up to 150 guests the restaurant is open for breakfast 07:30am – 10:00am; lunch noon – 15:00pm and dinner 19:00pm – 22:00pm. Smart casual dress required from 7pm.
Restaurant and Bar L’Horizon
The beach restaurant, Horizon, offers daily specials including grills, seafood and Mauritian delicacies with vegetarian options available. Seating 40 guests it opens for lunch 12:30pm – 15:00pm and dinner 5 times a week between 19:00pm - 22:00pm. Bar open 10:30am – 17:00pm (weather permitting). Casual dress accepted.
The pool bar opens from 10:30am to midnight. Smart casual dress required from 7pm.